Here are some tips and tricks on how to Rub 1 Out that will make your first experience with us last a life time:
- Use one or two tablespoons for each pound of meat.
- Try adding ingredients like fresh lemon juice or vinegar. This will change the food’s texture because the acids will cure the meat.
- After you Rub 1 Out, wrap the meat in plastic and put it in the refrigerator before cooking. This will let the meat absorb the flavor robust flavors of Rub 1 Out. A plastic zip bag will work great for this.
- Get a head start on your next meal by freezing your meat after you Rub 1 Out. Just thaw it and cook it!
- Rub 1 Out can be stored for up to 6 months, maybe it’s time to Rub 1 Out! Order now and Prepare to Enter Your Happy Place!